Sorry, couple-ring.
I didn't mean to do that.
I just left you in my home.
Now I miss you in my dorm.
I hope you do forgive me.
I hope my boyfriend gives a more expensive one.
But it's okay.
You are pretty enough.
You are expensive enough.
You are comfortable enough.
I'm going to go my home to get you.
I'm going to clean you and put you on.
Tomorrow is the 50th dayt for me and my boyfriend.
It's been 28 days I adopted you from my boyfriend.
you are part of my finger.
But I left you.
I feel like my finger is missing.
I'll take you!
Wait for me!


couple ring!!
답글삭제Exciting title!!
I can also feel the reathem of the odd.
it's pretty good~
good luck
Your boyfriend bought you a couple ring? That is so nice of him. Your ode personified the ring into something alive. It also gave a descriptive story about the ring. But try to replace the same words into different ones. Also be concise when you write an ode! Good! -TA Hyebin
답글삭제